These versatile scissors are a must-have addition to every modelers tool kit - not only can the high-quality blades cut through plastic such as the polycarbonate used on many Tamiya R/C model bodies, they can also handle softer metals and other materials/thicknesses above and beyond the capabilities of standard scissors.
• Length: 170mm; blade length: 40mm.
• Blade material: anti-rust treated stainless steel.
• Features a stylish navy blue grip.
Suitable material thicknesses that may be cut: Note: materials and thicknesses are intended as a guideline only.
• Tamiya Pla-plate: up to 1.2mm
• Tamiya Clear Pla-plate: up to 0.5mm
• Polycarbonate: up to 1.0mm
• Other plastics: up to 1.0mm
• Aluminum: up to 0.5mm
• Copper/Brass/Nickel: up to 0.3mm
• Leather: up to 2.0mm
• Paper: up to 2.0mm
• Cardboard/Rubber sheeting: up to 5.0mm