This One-Way Clutch equipped with 8T pinion gears transmits power in only one rotation direction. One-way clutches are commonly used in industrial machinery and robots, etc. This one-way clutch has numerous and potential uses, for creative construction hobbyists.
• One-Way Clutch transmits power in only one rotation direction. (Power can be transmitted in both clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations depending upon assembly.)
• Compatible with 2mm and 3mm hex shafts and 4mm threaded shafts, and can be attached to universal plates and the like.
• Can be directly attached to universal plates and arms.
• Includes 2x45/3x27/3x60 mm hex shafts and 3x8mm tapping screws.
• Case diameter: about 21.2mm, height: about 20mm. Weight: about 2.8g.
• NOTE: This set requires a separately sold gearbox and materials such as universal plates, offered by Tamiya, and cannot be used alone.