This Educational Construction Series assembly kit creates a unique Swivelbot. The model moves forward as its front wheels turn. When hitting obstacles such as walls, the front wheel and crown gearbox turn to the right, and the model changes its direction. The Swivelbot will be a fascinating creation to all ages as it moves around, dodging obstacles.
• Assembly kit. Length:102.2mm, width:89.6mm, height:82.4mm, weight:110g (includes 11g battery).
• Uses the same motor (FP030-KN-11160) as the one in Item 70245 Mini Motor Slim Gearbox (2-Speed).
• Gearbox supplies power to front wheel.
• Top antenna rotates while the model is moving.
• This model is easy to assemble due to the small number of screws (2mm screws x8, 3mm screws x3).
• Speed: 2.6 cm/s = 0.09 km/h (It takes about 38 seconds to run 1 meter.)
• Requires AAA battery (x1) (sold separately).
• Stickers included for decoration.